UPLIFT is a non-commercial and independent media channel dedicated to sharing positive, inspiring news and stories with a global audience. We provide informative, creative, visionary and uplifting content and have become known as a reputable news source for articles on wellness, science, consciousness, earth and inspiration.
If you are interested in writing for UPLIFT, please take a look at some of the hundreds of articles on the site and reflect upon how your voice could work best in this format.
- Submissions are usually between 1,000-2,000 words (with some flexibility).
- UPLIFT concentrates on stories that have value, impact and intend to make a positive difference. It is important that the article has a clear value for the reader, something that enriches their life.
- We enjoy innovative, well-researched articles, so please include facts, research, sources & personal stories that affirm your point.
- The writing style should not be overly personal, self-promotional or exclusive to a particular group but should aim to appeal to a wider audience.
- Clear titling, subheadings, focus and subject matter are very helpful, as we intend to publish high-quality content that can also be easily shared in today's world of social media connectivity.
- Please note that we do not allow advertising, promotional or sponsored content and/or links of any kind.
By submitting your work to UPLIFT you agree:-
- To give UPLIFT exclusive “use rights” in perpetuity.
- That you may only use our edited and published article (with credit and link) in publications that you own or control such as your personal website, blog or social media.
- That you certify this is your own original work, and that any excerpts of other work are clearly cited as Fair Use or public domain.
UPLIFT reserves the right:-
- to edit your work and to choose what we use for final publication (including title, text or any images provided), for stylistic reasons and/or copyright issues.
- to have final say on what is or not published by UPLIFT.
Ready to submit an article for review?